Hausse & FH index calculator downloads stock data arranged in a ticker list from “Yahoo Finance”.
Moving average is calculated for each share, the result is saved and at last all results are put together in a data table for the entire index (ticker list).
The result is shown as a graph on the “Main Sheet” and then transferred to the corresponding tab.
Tab 1 (Main Sheet)
it is possible to enter the following:
- Start date and end date for the download
- Index radio buttons allows you to select up to 10 index (ticker lists)
- In two fields is entered respectively the moving average for Hausse- and FH index.
- It is possible to show the index on a weekly basis (w) and daily basis (d).
- Zoom level is set in a field and it reflected on all tabs.
Tab 2 (Tickers)
Here is the ticker lists located.
- Here you can enter the country name and index.
- Here you can enter the ticker list. On the page is already entered default ticker lists.
- The length of the ticker list is only limited by the installed memory.
- Download time is dependent of the speed of the Internet connection.
- The calculation speed is limited by power of the computer and memory size.
The idea to make this calculator was initiated of Market Timer.
Minimum System Requirement:
- Windows 8.1-32/64Bit, windows 8-32/64 Bit, Windows 7 32/64Bit sp1, Windows Vista 32/64 Bit sp2.
- 2GB RAM
- 65 GB Harddrive or Bigger
- Microsoft office Excel 2007 or 2010 (compatibility problems with Excel 2013 and 2016, known issue)